Friday, March 28, 2014

I'm constantly surrounded by so many beautiful individuals, and with it the reminder of how blessed I am to be apart of their special day. They enrich my life and in turn I offer a creative interpretation of their magical day.

Here are some very kind words shared by 2013 bride and groom, Ruben & Jenny!


Danielle was so much fun to work with during our engagement Shoot and wedding day. We absolutely love the photos she took and are so happy with the selection she provided us. Danielle has an amazing talent and you can tell she really loves her job :) We will definitely be calling Danielle in the future for more photo shoots!
Thank you for all your hard work and input into our special day :)
Jenny & Ruben Domingos



Working with this gorgeous couple was such a pleasure. I'm confident I will know this family for a long time to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment