Monday, January 18, 2016

A beautiful Cuba Destination Wedding

In November, I was honoured to travel with an amazing group of people to Santa Maria, Cuba for Brian and Chelsea's destination week. We stayed at Iberostar's mesmerizing Ensenachos resort, and I must say, this has blown all my previous visits to Cuba right out of the water!

I always love my time getting to know the bride and grooms friends and family during the week and this trip was no exception. This awesome group of people made me feel as though we had known each other for positively years! The week was filled with beautiful weather and surroundings that were perfectly landscaped encased by jungle. It was so lush and green. I highly recommend this resort to all who are thinking of travelling to Cuba. Such an incredible part of Cuba.

Chelsea and Brian's wedding day went off without a hitch and their trash the dress session a few days later was something absolutely magical. They are two of the kindest, sweetest most genuine people ever. I don't know how I get so lucky to work with the clients that come to me to capture their special day (or week!). I am truly one lucky and majorly blessed girl.

Here are some of the images I captured during their week. I'd love to hear your thoughts - feel free to leave comments or any questions about my destination wedding packages!

www.hrkvc.com
danielle@hrkvc.com
226-747-0177
Insta! @studiohrkvc


1 comment: