Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Beautiful Kitchener Newborn Session @StudioHRKVC!

On Saturday August 27th I had the privilege of meeting one of Kitcheners newest citizens! Princess Violet came to the studio for a visit with her mommy and daddy, and nothing but cuteness ensued. Fingers to toes of pure perfection! She was already 3 weeks old at the time of the session, which while is a bit older than the optimal time for the traditional newborn session, we made out like bandits with this little sweetheart! I'm sure you'll agree by her insanely adorable photos that her modelling career is off to a fine start! She slept like a champ, gave me some smiles, and best of all, she got to wear the most precious little outfit that her very own mum wore 30 years ago as a wee lass! How incredibly special is that!? I absolutely love photographing sentimental details like that when I can, and this one definitely was super precious. Here is a sampling of her session!

For information about booking your little one's Newborn photography session with a friend, a confidante, and a fierce photographer, contact moi, and let the magic begin!

Danielle@hrkvc.com or 226-747-0177

©Herakovic Photography 2016

All Rights Reserved
www.HRKVC.com
Insta! @studiohrkvc

1 comment:

  1. I have gone through your post and came to know that it is regarding the illusion of control. But this concept is not at all clear to me. I would like to know more on this topic. Please provide itJogos online
    friv free Games
    play Games friv 2020

    ReplyDelete