Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Gorgeous Victoria Park Maternity Session - Jeni & Roly

About a week and half ago I met up with a super special Mommy-to-Be and her handsome husband at Victoria park, here in Kitchener. I stepped out of the car, turned the corner and saw them and pretty much stopped dead in my tracks. They were dressed head-to-toe glam-gorgeous! Jen, who has been my wonderfully talented hair stylist for a long time, was wearing the prettiest, most delicate, feminine flowy gown in a soft pink. Hair and makeup to the nine's and Roly, was just as smartly dressed in a dress shirt and sport jacket. Well you'll see what I mean by there photos below. I literally told them I could have put the camera on a tripod that day because everything they game me was gold. Pure magic. Every shot was just to die for. To say this couple has style might be a slight understatement, but one thing I know for sure is that this little princess that's on her way is going to born with excellent taste, and just beautiful parents, inside and out. These two share such a special connection, and their love for one another is beyond evident. Their love together made me smile and it seemed the sun shined a little brighter when they were around.

It was such a privilege photographing Jeni and Roly, and I can't wait to photograph their new little person once she arrives!

If you or someone you know is expecting a little one, get in touch today about setting up a stunning Maternity session, and let's make some magic together!

danielle@hrkvc.com
226-747-0177
www.hrkvc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment